Big News, Sparkly Shoes, & a Furry Face

6/05/2012

I'm still alive, sorry to be so absent lately. I do miss you all, sigh. There are many things I've been cooking up on top of working the lovely 9-5 job. I can't wait to share them with you, especially my really big announcement! The really big one I'll have to keep from you a bit longer, but it is worth it. Apologies for being secretive. I'm so bad at it. You should see me at Christmas time, I want to tell everyone what their present is before it is even wrapped. Too much excitement, I might have inherited that from my mom!

I can at least share a new photo with you, I have to give you something new! I snapped this of miss Bean over the weekend hanging out behind the scene of a different photo session (which goes along with the big news). She is like my little four-legged assistant, but she has me wrapped around her paw I tell ya. Guilty. I mean, look at that face, how could I not be?

Coco Bean says, "That's a wrap!". Happy Tuesday, my friends!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OH YOU ARE TEASING US! LOL, I WILL WAIT FOR THE BIG STORY KIDDO....LOVE TO you all!

    ReplyDelete