New Year, New Look

2/02/2013

We're finally back, and we brought a new look with us! I'm thrilled for this change of pace, and it seems freshly fitting for the new year. It feels so much lighter and open with all this white space. It's great! You'll see our logo got a wee more colorful, we have brand new navigation pages up top, and new categories on the right. Also, I'm completely smitten with our contact page. Can I say that? It was a last minute idea, along with this, and now it's one of my favorite parts. Funny how things work out. So, what do you guys think of the new look? I can't wait to here from you!

The photos below were from our visit to Manatee Island back in December. We went to check out their new dog park, but unfortunately, there weren't any dogs to play with that afternoon. We found our own fun on the island though...

Meet, surfer Bean. Girl has so many talents!


All images © Chic Sprinkles

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Beautiful! But I've always loved your blog. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz! That makes me feel good <3

      Delete
  2. lovelovelove the new look, sarah!! it's so bright and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ash!! It needed a little jazzing up :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You're so good to me, thank you, love! xo

      Delete
  4. I'm a new reader but I love this layout so much! I am a big fan of white as well, with pops of color. Those pup pics are so cute! I loved reading your interview on The Everygirl and love your passion for animals! I can't wait to read more of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amberly! This make me smile :) I hope you enjoy the blog!

      Delete