Happy Halloween!

10/30/2015

Normally my halloween posts always include Coco Bean and lots of pumpkins (don't worry, queen B has some fresh new photo shoots lined up for the holidays!) but this year I wanted to share with you some photos from my fall session with the adorable Dorothy of Dottie Dog. I have admired her mom's artwork for a while now and had even featured a few of her pieces on Pretty Fluffy, but I hadn't realized that we live in the same city. Seriously, like right down the road from us here in Cincinnati! I was so thrilled with this awesome news, and even more so to photograph her and her charming family.

Here are a few of my favorite images of sweet little Dorothy. For the full photo session and interview, head over to Pretty Fluffy


Happy Halloween, friends!










You Might Also Like

0 comments