DIY Valentine Welcome Rug + Canine Couples

2/05/2013

How lovely is this Valentine Welcome Rug that we made just for Pretty Fluffy? It's a simple and quick project that is not only perfect for Valentines Day, but ideal for those dusty little paws. I'm thinking to leave mine out all year. I'm in love with it and it appears Coco is too! For the full DIY tutorial and more photos head over to Pretty Fluffy, you wont want to miss it. 

Valentine Chevron Collar from Mattie & Margot
Speaking of love, Coco Bean and Smash (one of the cute co-faces of Dog Milk) just announced their relationship to the world. And in a truly artistic way! I'm so delighted over this surprise post from yesterday. The couple was illustrated by the talented Jo Chambers of Studio Legohead for Dog Milk's new series 'Scratchbook', along with Wrigley and his date, Dee. I can't get over how it looks just like all of them. I'm such a fan of her work, so I'm absolutely smitten with this and his loving gaze at her. I give you...  Smash & Coco Bean.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love your DIYs sarah!! and omg that sketch is SO ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Ashley! Jo did such a fantastic Job. I want to hang it on my wall!

    ReplyDelete