Dog Friendly St Patrick's Brunch

3/03/2013

Hi lovelies! Are you ready for spring? After creating this special St. Patrick's Day Brunch for Pretty Fluffy, I am officially in spring mode! I'm so grateful to be able to photograph such fun things and hang out with little Bean at the same time. Thank goodness for Pretty Fluffy. I couldn't love it more! Seriously this was so enjoyable. I mean... dogs, flowers, and yummy healthy food, I was in heaven. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how many funny outtakes I have. Remember, this involves dogs and food! I'll be sharing those soon. You'll get a kick!

Below is a little sneak peek of the St Patrick's Day Brunch, but head over to Pretty Fluffy for the full post and lots more photos. And be sure to check out my uber healthy menu and recipes (yes dog treats too) plus an easy DIY. Cheers to spring!








All images © Chic Sprinkles

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oh Sarah! This is too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph! It was probably the most fun out of all the shoots :)

      Delete
  2. OMG. this is just too fabulous for words.
    Everything looks gorgeous! The doggies, decor, flowers and the food!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new reader to your blog and it's so pretty! I love your little girl Coco... she's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and welcome!! Aw yes she is my little child, thanks so much :)

      Delete
  4. I am absolutely gobsmacked! What a delightful spread! I'm new to your blog but I can already tell I will be back - you are so inspirational!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet Nancy, thank you! and welcome! xo

      Delete