DIY No-Sew Pet Bed & Trendy Toy Baskets

11/11/2013

Let's kick off November with some living room additions. Last week I shared a fun new DIY on Pretty Fluffy for my fellow sewing impaired friends, a No-Sew Pet Bed. I had been wanting to get Coco a new bed for a while now, and it hit me that I should attempt to make one myself – and voila it actually worked! Shockingly, it was really easy. And I'm not just saying that, it really was! You can get the full step by step tutorial over on Pretty Fluffy with helpful photo examples. Hit up your local craft stores for some fun fabrics and have at it. You just might get hooked and make more than one. I did!











All Images © Chic Sprinkles

I really enjoy the challenge of making all of Coco's accessories and essentials blend into our decor and home. Let's face it, its hard to find dog specific items that blend well with home decor and it can be a real dilemma. DIY-ing and shopping outside the 'pet' section can sometimes lends a hand. Take these awesome bins and baskets for example – so gorgeous and perfect for storing the dozens of rope and squeaky toys our dogs love so much. Check out more of my trendy toy storage finds here. There's something for everyone!




You Might Also Like

0 comments