California

10/23/2014

Last month we traveled to Capitola California to celebrate the marriage of one of my best friends and the love of her life (which was breathtakingly beautiful), celebrated our wedding anniversary, and also spent the day in San Fran for Tan's 29th birthday. T'was a celebration filled trip!

We rented the cutest little cabin on a horse ranch in the Santa Cruz mountains via Airbnb. It was filled with southwestern decor and the brick patio was garnished with two of the sweetest dogs – who might I add, were uber photogenic and almost got smuggled away in my suitcase. Bunch of love muffins! Needless to say the cabin was perfect in our book.

Here are a few of my favorite moments!







All Images © Chic Sprinkles

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's so crazy you were in my town! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a happy and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete