Happy Howloween!

10/31/2014

We love halloween, and it's here, it's here, it's finally here!

To celebrate I thought I would share Coco's pumpkin photos from last week. It has turned into our little family tradition and I couldn't love it more (check out last year's and the year before that).

This year was a little too muddy for the pumpkin patch, so we went to our favorite little garden shack and the photos turned out just magical! They didn't have the string lights like our old spot in Port Orange, but they had the most beautiful array of pastel pumpkins I've ever seen.

From ours to yours, Happy Howloween!







All Images © Chic Sprinkles

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just discovered your blog today via Pinterest! Love your little cocoa bean! I have had Shih Tzus for the past 20 years. love. This breed. I love all animals. my latest little shih tzu was rescued at 10 months. ypur photography is amazing and I ove ypur philosophy about animals. I'm sure I'll visit again!

    ReplyDelete